Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander resources
Working in the care and support sector
The care and support sector is one of the fastest growing job markets in Australia. Jobs are available now across aged care, disability and veterans' support.
Learn more about the sector and help support its growth with sharable resources.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Stakeholder toolkit
- Working in the Care and Support Sector – Factsheet
- Developing a culturally safe work environment – Factsheet
- Disability support worker case study – Clinton and Denise
- Radio advertisement – English
- Radio advertisements - Translated
- Social media videos
- Social media tiles
- Digital postcards
Jackie and Maria – aged care
Ako si Jackie. Isa akong age care worker at apat na taon na akong nagtatrabaho dito. Pinili ko ang aged care kasi likas sa ating mga Pilipino ang pag-aalaga sa matatanda.